I can't wait to become your business bestie and help you with your live videos.
Can't wait to teach, train, inspire, motivate, coach, and mentor you inside of the program!
THE VIP OPTION means you're ready and serious about becoming an amazing live streamer.
It also means you want your own personal live video and marketing coach to help you make 2021 your best year yet. I would LOVE to be that coach.
- Weekly 30 minute coaching calls, just you and me.
- 6 weeks of your own private chat with me using the messenger app, Telegram, so you can send me text, audio, and video messages.
The VIP Option also comes with the Live Video Course and Group Coaching Program so you can benefit from the amazing community we'll be creating.
Live Support, Group Coaching, Accountability, and other Shenanigans
- For SIX weeks Mentor Mel will host live Group Coaching Calls and Live Q&A's so you can get all of your questions answered.
- We'll have hot seats so you can get real-time feedback on your look, sound, and strategy.
- Practice, Practice, Practice in our private Facebook Group so you can apply what you're learning in a safe and judge-free zone.
- Bonus guest appearances from industry experts.
Create a live video marketing strategy
- With a goal-oriented strategy, your live videos will support your growth and revenue goals.
- Determine how often you should stream and what social media platforms best fit your needs so you can create a plan you'll actually follow.
- This plan can be shared with accountability partners for the extra push you need.
Get Set-Up for Better Live Videos
- Learn the various options for gear, software, and decor so you know what you need.
- We'll cover the tiniest budget set-ups (even the $0 budget set-up) and more advanced budgets so you can decide where to start and what to grow into.
- Develop your show outlines (templates included) so you can prepare for added confidence.
Look and Sound Your Best
- Lighting, Camera Angles, Audio, Backgrounds, and all of the things to consider for more professional-looking videos.
- Learn what to do before, during, and after your live videos so you get bigger results.
Advanced Strategies and Live Video Formats
- How to interview guests and conduct panel discussions that will increase your reach and engagement.
- Creating educational and demonstration-style live videos by sharing your screen, conducting live Q&A's
- Repurposing your live videos across other platforms and formats to get even more out of your efforts.
A complete tech library
- Mel's recommended apps and resources to help you level up your live videos.
- Customizing your show with your own branding, backgrounds, and overlays.
- How to create a countdown timer and use it in your live stream.
- How to display comments, pull up banners, and create calls to action within your stream.
- How to multi-stream to more than one social media location at once, and when you should and when you shouldn't.
- Using more than one camera for various camera angles - great for demonstration videos and behind the scenes.
Some logistics - Don't worry these details will be emailed to you as well.
Each member will be invited to join a private Facebook Group where you can connect with others enrolled in the program. This is also where you'll post questions, share your progress and wins, get feedback, and where Melanie will conduct live Q&A's and hot seats.
- These sessions will take place at 12pm Eastern each Monday and Thursday during our six weeks together. Sessions start on April 19th.
- It is highly encouraged that you attend these live sessions but if you need to miss any, the replay will be available to you.
Our private Facebook Community will remain open until June 30, 2021. At that time the group will be archived, but until then, you'll be able to continue posting, sharing, and accessing the previous content.
In addition to the Facebook Community, you'll be granted access to our online course library (Kajabi) that will include the training materials and course videos that you may watch on your own time.
- These videos will begin releasing on April 18th but again, you can watch them on your own time and throughout the entire program.
- It is possible that the content may be updated as strategies or tools change - you'll be granted access to any updated materials as well.
- You will have access to this content either in Kajabi or via download until the end of 2021. Yep, the rest of 2021!